1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour boiling water until noodles are covered. Let to sit for 2-3 minutes and then drain. Rinse under cold water to stop them from sticking.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of sesame oil in a large frypan on medium heat. Add the tofu cubes, and stir fry to ensure all sides become golden. Reduce the heat, add the teriyaki sauce and toss until all the tofu is coated for about another 30 seconds. Remove the tofu and set aside.
3. Increase the heat to high, and add the remaining one teaspoon of sesame oil, garlic, ginger and broccolini to the pan. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until the broccolini becomes vibrant in colour.
4. Divide the noodles between 4 bowls and top each bowl with tofu, broccolini and edamame beans. Add the avocado on top and garnish with spring onions to finish.
<< Back to recipes
Imagine courtesy of Healthy Food Guide
1. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan and cook leek for 2 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and herbs and stir for 30 seconds.
2. Add beans and tomatoes and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in baby spinach and lemon juice. Keep warm.
3. Heat remaining oil in pan and cook steaks for 2 minutes each side or until your liking.
4. Divide spinach and bean mixture on 2 plates, crumble ricotta on top and serve steaks on the side.