1. In a large bowl, combine chicken, ginger, garlic, lime zest and juice, honey and half the chilli flakes. Toss to coat then thread chicken onto skewers.
2. Thread veggies onto their own skewers. Lightly brush with oil and sprinkle remaining chilli flakes.
3. Preheat BBQ on high. Cook chicken skewers for 7-10 minutes turning several times and brushing with remaining marinade. Cook veggie skewers and corn until tender and lightly charred. Remove from heat and serve!
* soaking skewers in water will prevent them from catching alight when cooking on the BBQ
Image courtesy of Healthy Food Guide
<< Back to recipes
1. Gently heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook until it turns transparent.
2. Add silverbeet and stir until it wilts. Add the broccoli and stock, and wait until it comes to the boil.
3. Reduce the heat and allow the soup to simmer for 10 minutes until the broccoli is soft.
4. Take the saucepan off the stove and blend with a stick blender until there are no lumps (or process in a food processor, taking care not to burn yourself).
5. Ladle into a bowl and add a dollop of yoghurt. Enjoy with some crusty sourdough bread or on it's own!