1. Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
2. Meanwhile, set a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add salmon and cook for 2–4 minutes per side, or until cooked to your liking; remove from pan and set aside.
3. Add asparagus and tomatoes to pan; cook for 3–4 minutes, or until asparagus is just tender.
4. Drain cooked pasta and tip the pasta into the saucepan with the vegetables. Turn off the heat. Shred the salmon roughly and add to pasta followed by baby spinach, basil, lemon zest and lemon juice; toss until combined.
5. Divide the pasta among 4 bowls, scatter with pine nuts and serve!
<< Back to recipes
Image courtesy of Healthy Food Guide