1. Gently heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook until it turns transparent.
2. Add silverbeet and stir until it wilts. Add the broccoli and stock, and wait until it comes to the boil.
3. Reduce the heat and allow the soup to simmer for 10 minutes until the broccoli is soft.
4. Take the saucepan off the stove and blend with a stick blender until there are no lumps (or process in a food processor, taking care not to burn yourself).
5. Ladle into a bowl and add a dollop of yoghurt. Enjoy with some crusty sourdough bread or on it's own!